This salmon dish is so tangy and OH how I love salmon. It's so easy to throw together in just a few minutes and goes well with a side of rice, quinoa, or spaghetti squash (which I'd bake at the same time as the salmon) topped with a little tomato sauce. This is a hit in our house, I hope that it's one in yours!
PS - I've been reading up on the state of farmed salmon and it is definitely worth your $ to buy the line caught/wild salmon.
- 4 wild/line caught salmon fillets
- 1 lemon (sliced in rounds)
- 1 lime (sliced in rounds)
- 1/2 red onion (sliced in rounds)
- sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 365 degrees. Sprinkle the salmon with sea salt, top with sliced lemon, lime, and onion, bake at 365 degrees for 30-40 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon and enjoy!