Stuffed Spinach Parmesan Chicken and Sautéed Green Beans
Write a review
- 1 package organic skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tub of low fat cottage cheese (organic/hormone free if you can)
- 1 cup chopped organic spinach
- 1/4 cup good quality parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup of ground flaxseed meal
- mix the parmesan, ground flaxseed, and sea salt in a shallow dish. Mix the cottage cheese and and spinach (sprinkle with sea salt as well) in a bowl. Slice the chicken down the center but not all the way through. Roll the chicken in the parmesan/flax mixture and stuff with the cottage cheese/spinach mixture. Bake at 360 degrees for about 40 minutes (check to ensure that the chicken is cooked all the way through!) or broil for 20-30 mins. Sauté one bag of washed, snipped organic or local green beans and sauté them in 1/2 tbsp coconut oil until tender.
- Serve and enjoy!
Healthy & Happy http://health-fanatic.com/