I'm headed away for the weekend for some much needed R&R! Of course I couldn't leave without giving you a great workout to do while I'm away!
Here's what I did:
- Max pull-ups followed by 5 jumping up to the bar and slowly lowering down
- Burpees x 10
- Rows x 10/sd
- Calve raises 10/10/10 (toes straight ahead, toes in, toes out)
- Kettle bell swings x 20-30
- Box Jumps x 10
*I repeated this sequence 3 times through however would have added a fourth if I'd have had time.
- Find a monkey bar for the pull-ups if you can't get to the gym
- You can easily use a dumbbell in place of the kettle bell
- You can use any sturdy bench for box jumps.
Please let me know if you did it and how it went.