If you find yourself on the run in the morning, why not take your healthy breakfast to go?! Here's my favorite way to get my complex carbs, protein, veggies, and healthy fats all in one when I don't have time to have it all separately.
All-In-One Breakfast Smoothie
For breakfast on the run!
Write a review
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4-1/2 cup large flake oats or oat bran
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed meal
- 1 scoop of good quality protein powder (flavor of your choice - I use vanilla or chocolate)
- 1 handful of spinach or kale rinsed
- 1/4 cup ice
- 1/2 tbsp nut butter or 1/4 avocado for those good fats!
- *I will also sometimes add a small handful of frozen berries
- You literally just put this all in your nutri-bullet or blender (add water to get your favorite consistency) and voila - breakfast in a cup 🙂
Health Fanatic http://health-fanatic.com/